COAT: ZARA / RIPPED DENIM JEGGINGS: CALZEDONIA / SWEATER: H&M / PLIMSOLLS: RIVER ISLAND (similar here) / CLUTCH: ASOS (similar here & here) / BROOCH: VINTAGE

It was really hard to choose with what to start. I have already prepared few posts for you, but the question is always about the first impression. They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression. But I do believe more in the fact that the first impression is not the last chance to make a good impression.

So in my first blog post I decided to show a casual everyday look. This is how I look on my days off when I am not going to office or formal meetings. The only exception is a cup of coffee. It is in my hands almost everyday especially in those busy, sleepy and freezing mornings.

If you want to check out other shots from this look, follow me on Instagram.

Photos by Alex Gorin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin