Winter has officially started, so it is the last moment for me to post this last sunny and warm post from my recent trip to Barcelona in November. I decided to shoot this outfit in one or my favorite places in Barcelona - Park Güell. When visiting Barcelona Gaudí's fabulous Güell Park is a must-see. Keep in mind that in summer it is overcrowded, so early spring and autumn is the best time to go there.

This pink jacket.. Yes, I am in love with it and I have been wearing it for last couple of weeks a lot. I really like how it looks with these leather trousers and I also like the mix of textures that I have created in this outfit. Just not that long ago I didn't like such experiments with textures but as they say - people change.. And now I love to come up with unusual texture combinations, I believe that it makes outfits a lot more interesting.

Faux fur jacket: Zara // Leather trousers: Zara // Collar top: Zara // Brooch: Zara // Watch: Cluse // Bag: Dolce&Gabbana // Boots: Lloyd (similar here and here) // Sunglasses: Ray Ban (similar here)