I have been really lazy these days. But now it is Sunday evening and I am ready to start a productive week full of surprises and new opportunities. 



The weather this weekend was appropriate to shoot some spring outfits, so here is the first one. Although it is getting much warmer each day and the sun is shining bright it is still very tricky, so the perfect option for me is this baby blue knit which will keep me warm and at the same time look very fresh.



I want to introduce you to a very cool brand - The Knotty Ones. I you want to find your perfect knit for this spring go check them out. And I am so happy that this piece is made here in Baltics.







I've got to pair this knit with my newest YAYOI bracelet. If you want to find more of these beauties check them out here.



I'M WEARING:

Knit: The Knotty Ones // Trousers: Zara // Bracelet: Yayoi // Top: Zara // Sneakers: New Balance (similar here) // Clutch: Asos (similar here)

Photo credit: Alex Gorin