I can't explain how happy I am for the fact that we finally have this brand here in Baltics and although we are still waiting for a physical store to open here in Riga I got a chance to visit Tallinn for a Urban Decay corner opening in Kaubamaja as well as Blogger's masterclass with UD international makeup artist Jillian Ward. And I have to say that she is amazingly inspiring person and I am very happy that i got a chance to meet her in person.


I have been using some of the Urban Decay products already for few years and as you already know I am not a bold makeup person, so my favorite products have been naked palettes I bought my first - Naked 2 palette during my trip to the US in 2013 and it is still one of my favorite eye shadow product. The next product I decided to try was the Primer Potion - definitely the best eye shadow primer in market.


In last few weeks I have been trying a lot of new Urban Decay products and some of them are one of the newest the brand has right now like Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector and Beached Bronzer. I am very impressed by the most of the products I received lately. In my introduction box there was a 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil, Revolution High-Color lipgloss in Liar, Naked Basics palette, Matte Revolution lipstick in Bad Blood and anti-ageing eyeshadow Primer Potion. After masterclass with Jillian we also received Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette and Perversion mascara. I still need more time to really try out the Smoky palette and even though I am that Naked nude person I already have some favorite shades in that Smoky palette. 

 

And of course when I saw full range of products in Tallinn during the opening I couldn't resist myself from buying some of the things I have been thinking about for the long time and they were Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup and the famous concealer -  Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer. These are the two product I am using pretty much every day for almost two weeks already and I am as satisfied as I could be. Yes, I am a foundation junkie and I have tried almost all famous foundations from the big brands like MUFE Ultra HD, Two Faced Born This Way, Lancome Teint Idol Ultra 24h, Diorskin Forever, Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation and they all have their pros and cons. I would say that my favorite foundation of all time has been MUFE Ultra HD but of course it is very heavy and not the best option during the summer, so now I have found my new friend for summer which is extremely light and on the same time it provides buildable coverage if you need it. And of course In the end I decided that besides those practical things like foundation and concealer I need something more FUN - and by the moment I heard that just an hour after the opening there were only 3 Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighters in SIN left I was sure that I need to take one home. And that highlighter is so good that I am surprised that I have to admit that there is better highlighter than NARS famous Albatross in my makeup bag right now. 


!!! Good news for those living in Latvia - although we are still waiting for Urban Decay corner opening in one of the Douglas stores, we can already buy some of the products in Douglas online store here