This winter is really strange here in Latvia, today it was +12 C. I guess it will be really hard to catch that Christmas feeling when searching for the lightest coat or jacket to wear on 20th of December. As I promised - this is different look with Laimushka bag (previous you can find here). For me December is always 'sweater weather" time, so this time I want to show you my favourite chunky knit jumper. I was looking for my perfect jumper for long time and I finally found it. Another thing I want to tell you about are these plimsolls. They are perfect for winter - yes, for winter. They are warm because there is shearling-style lining inside and that makes them so warm and comfy for winter. I really love them as i am a fan of plimsolls and now I have ones that I can wear even in winter, so see the link below and go check them out on Asos.

P.S. I hope that soon I will get a chance to shoot one really wintery outfit with some snow in the background. 

Mom jeans: Pull & Bear // Plimsolls: Asos // Chunky knit jumper: New Look // Bag: Laimushka