Recently I received some of my early Christmas presents to myself. Both of them I bought during Cyber weekend. Black Friday was so good for both of these items from Laimushka that I couldn't resist and finally got myself this beautiful bag and leather bracelet. The thing I love about them is that they are hand made, so it makes every item unique. For those who don't know Laimushka is a Stockholm based, independent brand that was established by a young couple from Riga (Latvia) Laima and Alex. Go check their site, you will definitely find something beautiful there (P.S. I think it could also be a perfect Christmas gift for someone special ;) )
The second thing I received recently - these overknee boots from Simmi shoes. If you are looking for budget friendly overtness - this is a perfect option and I like the heel that is not too high and makes them actually comfortable (I have had much of bad experience with heeled boots). 

Soon totally different outfit with Laimushka bag will be on the blog. Stay tuned! 

Bag: Laimushka // Leather bow bracelet: Laimushka // Pleated skirt: H&M (similar here) // Overknee boots: Simmi // Denim shirt: H&M (similar here) // Camel coat: Zara (similar here)

Photos by Alex Gorins