Weather hasn't been kind to me for a long time during weekends but today I guess was an exception. There were real spring vibes in February, so after I woke up and had my cup of coffee I decided to totally change my planned outfit to something brighter and more appropriate for this sunny weather we had today. I even had a chance to wear these beautiful Fendi sunnies. 


This outfit is a combination of some really old and some totally new pieces. Today I understood for one more time that it is so worth it to invest in shoes. This time I'm talking about these Lanvin sneakers I'm having for 3 years already - they are so comfy and those colours match all the grey items in my wardrobe (and there is a lot of grey in my closet). Now I'm considering buying these this season. Another oldie is this Zara clutch which is now 2 years old and still looks good, I guess you remember how popular it was, many popular bloggers were wearing it in SS 2014. 




Here you can see how good did my manicure match these culottes. I love to experiment with different colours on my nails this time I went for pastels.



It totally doesn't look like 7th of February in Riga, right? I wish weather would be this nice to me more often :)





WHAT I'M WEARING:

T-shirt: Zara // Culottes: Zara // Sneakers: Lanvin (similar here) // Coat: Primark (similar here) // Clutch: Zara (very similar here) // Sunglasses: Fendi (similar here)