This time I am sharing outfit I chose for a Sunday brunch with my husband. Although the weather was not that nice and sunny I wanted to bring some spring colours and this is my choice - pastels. I am so happy that these are the colours of this spring as they are always in my spring wardrobe.  




I even managed to find a door in Old Town that matched my outfit perfectly. I am so surprised every time when I found some hidden places in town which I haven't seen before. 



I didn't want to make this outfit too formal, so I chose my Adidas superstars to relax it a bit and make it more casual for a lazy Sunday brunch.





This building you see above is National Theatre, isn't it amazingly beautiful? I really can't complain about the architecture in Riga as you see.








Unfortunately all of the items except my sneakers are from collections that are already sold out, but I spent some time to find very (with this I mean VERY) similar items which was not that difficult as they are very classic items in very trendy colours that are now all over the new collections.

I'M WEARING:

Trousers: Zara (very similar here) // Blouse with a bow: Zara (similar here and here) // Coat: Primark (similar here) // Bag: DKNY (similar here) // Sneakers: Adidas 

Photos by Alex Gorins