So this is my first post in March. And guess what? I went for 'all black everything'. Ok, ok.. Almost. I thought that I need something that won't be black as this is my first post when it's spring officially. So this time it is a suede dress that brings some light to this look. 


All of us have some rules when creating outfits. I will tell you one of my biggest don'ts I can't bear with. What is is it? Maybe you can tell it from this photo above? I really don't feel comfortable mixing gold and silver. I don't do it. And I have seen many bloggers or stylists doing it in a way that seems pretty good, but I just don't like how it looks on me. So I always very carefully choose my bags, shoes and accessories not to have different metals.



Remember, there was a post where I said that I love to find things in my closet that I have forgot about or even haven't worn even once. So there is the same situation with this dress. On weekend while doing some spring closet cleaning I found this suede dress. And guess what? I haven't put it on even once.. I realized I need to give it a go. So here it is.



And the last thing.. My new booties from Public Desire. Aren't they beautiful? I really love the mix of the shiny and suede and that chunky block heel.


One last thing. This Asos longline textured jacket with fringe is my current obsession and I'm wearing it like every day. It is perfect to style with dresses as well with any kind of jeans or trousers. You will see it in other outfit posts soon where I will show you how multifuntional it could be. 





I'M WEARING:

Boots: Public Desire // Jacket: Asos // Dress: Don't remember :) (similar here and here) // Bag: Michael Kors // Watch: Cluse // Sunglasses: Ray Ban