There are so many things why I am waiting for spring to begin. One of them is that I can finally wear my chucks. I believe that you can never go wrong wearing Converse. By the time weather gets warmer I can wear them with almost everything - jeans, shorts, skirts and even dresses which are more casual. Last year I found this T-shirt and fell in love, there are very few slogan T-shirts I buy and this one is a perfect option for me. 






This Asos Premium blazer is a statement piece in my wardrobe, the thing I love about it is the premium quality and how it looks like a vintage piece but it isn't. I believe that it is worth to invest in such blazers as they will always look very classy and will never go out of fashion.









I'M WEARING

Blazer: Asos // Backpack: Grafea // T-shirt: Converse (very similar here) // Belt: Asos // Jeans: Pull&Bear (similar here) // Sneakers: Converse