This is my second #totallookasos from Eurotrip. We spent almost three days in Vienna and I definitely fell in love with this city and can't wait to get back as few days are not enough for this amazing city. Before I get to the outfit details I want to share a travel tip with you. If you are looking for beautiful design and boutique hotel in Vienna than - Topazz Hotel is the one. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, the views from our 8th floor room were stunning, tea salon was cosy and offered great range of different teas and amazing design. 



Back to the outfit - I am wearing the same suede biker jacket from Asos which you can see in this post where I chose it to wear above very elegant lace dress to make the look more casual. Here the whole look is very casual and for me a biker jacket combined with a distressed high waisted jeans is always a win-win. 


I was thinking of how to keep this outfit from being too casual and I decided to wear a lace-detailed top and heels. This lace top is my recent favourite. 









I'M WEARING:

Biker jacket: Asos // Top: Honey Punch (similar here) // Shoes: Asos // Sunglasses: Asos // Clutch: Asos (similar here and here)