I recently got back from an amazing four day trip to London. It was different from my other trips to London in many ways the first one was the location which we chose for our hotel. My favorite places for staying in London were definitely located in Mayfair before this trip but this time we decided to change something and went for a hotel in the City of London. Yes, it meant that we were not that close to many of our favorite places for lunch and dinner or even shopping but it also made me find these new amazing locations like Paternoster square for example - a perfect place for outfit shooting.



Well, yes, this suede biker jacket is so easy to style with all kind of different outfits, so here it is again. But here I would like to point out this denim dress. I really like it and I can wear it in so many different ways, so I guess there will be another post soon where I will try to make the look more formal as here I made it very casual and paired it with my favorite sneakers.










I'M WEARING: