This outfit is all about my recent favorites. I guess you have noticed my obsession with ruffles. I have recently bought few tops with ruffles, a skirt and now I have my all time favorite denim jacket with ruffle detail. This jacket is a perfect if you want to refreshen any boring outfit and I just love how it can make simple t-shirt and black jeans look very stylish and not boring anymore. As this time I wanted to step out of my casual and comfy looks you are used to see on my blog I decided to choose this slip dress and red heels. I think that I am getting to the point where it won't make me feel uncomfortable to wear such dresses on their own but now i still feel much better when I wear them on top of my jeans. About the red heels - they are my most comfortable heels I have bought from Zara and I am already wearing them for the second summer, last year I was wearing them for my bachelorette party. And the very last detail - red lips (sometimes there are those days when red lipstick is a perfect confidence boost).



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Denim jacket: Asos // Heeled sandals: Zara // Jeans: Zara // Slip dress: Pull&Bear // Bag: Patrizia Pepe

SHOP THIS POST: