In the end of June I had an opportunity to attend Giorgio Armani make-up workshop with Armani guru Reza Zaimeche at the newly opened Hilton Hotel in Tallinn. After this workshop I realized that meeting Reza was such a great opportunity - he definitely is very inspiring person.


An I was so lucky that I was given one more opportunity to see Reza in action. The next day after Tallinn he was in Riga where he demonstrated 2 iconic Armani looks & shared the backstage tips of success as he is the person creating all Giorgio Armani runway beauty looks.


So now I want to move on to products that I have been testing lately. Here in the photos you can see four products that are totally new for me and one that has been my favorite for quite a long time. And that is Armani Lasting Silk foundation that I bought in the beginning of this year and it is definitely in my TOP 3 foundations I am using. There were few products on my wishlist for some time already and now I finally got an opportunity to try them out.



I will start with the one I was most excited about - GA Eye Tint. Who hasn't heard about it? The most difficult thing for me was to choose the shade as there are so many beautiful to choose from. I have mine in 8 Flannel and I have already 9 and 10 on my wishlist. The colour is beautiful and it provides 16 hours of smudge- and crease-proof wear.



The second thing I wanted to try after lots of reviews that I have read and videos I have seen was Eye&Brow Maestro. You want to hear what can this product be used for? It is a waterproof, multipurpose brow shaper, eyeliner, eye shadow, and root touch-up in one. Sounds unreal, right? Of course it depends on the colour you choose, because I actually saw how Reza used the gold one as a bronzer and it looked perfect. And it can even be worn as a daring lip color what I still haven't tried. Mine is in shade 5 Auburn. 



Another great thing is Black Ecstasy Mascara. The thing I like most about it is the bursh - it actually captures and coats every lash. As well as how pretty is that red stem which is inspired by the red carpet :)

Which are your favorites from Giorgio Armani?