Today I am sharing one of my favorite summer outfits. I love the simplicity of this look. I bought this checked co-ord on Mango sale and I love to wear both items together as well separately. The checked shirt looks good with denim skirts, jeans and almost everything as well as shorts that can be worn with all kind of tops. Talking about the accessories - I am not a fan of mass market bags as they usually look good only for a very short period of time and I also believe that there are things like shoes and bags that are worth the investment. And there are always exceptions and things that brake my own rules and this time these are these shoes and bag that were both bought with 70% discount and were under 30 euros each. These shoes are so comfortable and I love everything about them, I'm sure you have seen them on my Instagram already.






SHOP THIS LOOK: