I have been using Bonacure Hyaluronic Moisture Kick products for few months already and I just can't keep myself from sharing my thoughts on these Schwarzkopf Professional products. 


My absolute favorite and must-have especially during summer is this BB Hydra Pearl. It is super weightless and that is why I love it although usually I am not a fan of leave-in conditioning products. Hyaluronic Acid rebalances the hair´s moisture level, while the pearls contain Glycerin for additional moisture.


In this product line there are 3 different conditioners and this Micellar cleansing conditioner is definitely my favourite. I don't remember my hair being so soft and shiny after any other conditioner I have ever used. The thing is that this conditioner gently cleanses and conditions hair and still keeps the natural lipids and moisture without overburdening. 

Stay tuned for more reviews on Bonacure and don't forget to Believe In Confidence!