Last week was really busy, so now I'm back with this new look which is combination of both new and good old pieces. 


This look is something I love wearing on weekends when going out but the vent or place is not very formal, so it allows me to put on these embellished distressed jeans from Zara. They are in my closet for more than 2 years and I haven't worn them a lot but I love them and one of the things that makes them interesting are those small embellished pieces. As I wanted to make this look casual and relaxed I chose my new sweater from Asos with these lovely flared sleeves and put on my recent obsession - grey oversized cocoon coat.


As this was a dinner out on a Saturday night I went for these Zara heels. I want to mention that for me they are very comfy for a budget option.











I'M WEARING:

Embellished jeans: Zara // Sweater: Asos // Bag: DKNY (similar here and here) // Coat: Primark (similar here and here) // Heels: Zara (very similar here)