The weather this weekend was amazing. And it also meant that I finally got a chance to shoot some outfits that I have prepared for spring. The central piece of this look is my new Asos coat. It is perfect for this kind of weather as it is warm, so you don't need to freeze when the temperature is still pretty low, but the colour makes it perfect for spring looks.




I didn't want to wear boots as my mind was totally in a spring mode, so I chose my Adidas superstars.   I really like how they look with different coats and they are perfect match with my distressed mom jeans.








My Laimushka bag fitted in this look perfectly. You can see my other looks with this bag here and here.



I'M WEARING:

Coat: Asos // Bag: Laimushka // Sneakers: Adidas // Mom jeans: Asos // T-shirt: Converse (similar here) // Watch: Cluse // sunglasses: Ray Ban